The overall tasks and responsibilities will be to assist in driving data transformation/awareness initiatives by implementing solutions that aid effective data capture, recording, analysis and reporting of activities carried out across all functions in the organization.
Objectives of the Role
The role will support data-driven decision-making across the company. The Data Analyst will identify analytics pain points and inefficiencies, and develop new tools and automated processes to optimize and enhance business efficiency.
- Drive automation of reporting processes across functions
- Design, build, test and maintain data analytics solutions, making sure they meet business requirements and user needs
- Assisting with ad hoc analytic projects using SQL, R, and/or Excel to identify opportunities and elevate customer experience and operational efficiency
- Design and develop dashboards and reports to visualize analysis results using BI tools
- Drive consolidation and clean-up of Historic Claims and Pre Authorization data.
- Develop and automate reports for departments as requested
- Keep abreast of trends in Data management, analysis and analytics
- Communicate analytic insights to management
- Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with particular skill in interpreting to non-technical audiences.
- Strong Analytical mindset with a keen eye for details
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Excel (Power View, Power Query & Power Pivot, etc.)
- SQL scripting and knowledge of BI tools – Power BI, Microsoft BI stack, Tableau, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing automated ETL processes.
- Proficient in data management including data analytical capability.
- Proficiency with Python or any related Data science high programming language for data manipulation will be added advantage
- Excellent leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of healthcare business operations
- Problem-solving skills
- A university degree – B.Sc. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science or any related course and post-qualification work experience of at least 3 years
- At least 2-4 years of experience performing a similar function.
- An open mind with a willingness to learn and grow with the organization.